Through the support of many stakeholders, Dentsu undertakes a wide range of activities to work toward the goal of a sustainable society.
- Message from the Chair of the CSR Committee
- Dentsu's Basic CSR Structure
- CSR Philosophy 'Dentsu Group Code of Conduct'
- Dentsu's Major Stakeholders
- Dentsu Group CSR Promotion System
- Striving for CSR that Conforms with Global Standards
- Third-Party Evaluation and Share Price Changes
- Dentsu Group Medium-term CSR Strategy 2020
- Efforts to Assist Earthquake Reconstruction
- Dentsu's Social Contribution Activities
- Advertising Elementary School
- Program to Strengthen and Support NPO Organizations: Keys to Communicating
- Support for Chinese Advertising Human Resources Development and Contribution to Japan-China Private Sector Exchanges
- Participation in 'Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners'
- Supporting Activities to Tackle International Educational Issues
- Supporting Japanese NPOs and NGOs that Tackle the Global Food Issue
In March 2013, Dentsu completed the acquisition of Aegis Group plc of the UK and established Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN). DAN has communication business operations worldwide (over 140 countries and territories) centered on global network brands.