Supporting Japanese NPOs and NGOs that Tackle the Global Food Issue
Supporting Activities of 11 NPOs and NGOs during the Month of World Food Day 2014
Dentsu collaborated on producing the web video series Nokori Monogatari, where leftover foods talk to each other.
October, the month of World Food Day, is a month for more people to learn about, think about, and act on food issues. For this month, Dentsu released the videos on a special website for World Food Day month to publicize efforts, shared them on social media, created links for donations, and contributed to raising awareness among children who did not know about such activities and also among a broad sector of the general public (321% increase in sessions and 231% increase in page views compared to the previous year). There were a total of 18 videos in which leftover foods charmingly talked about the world’s food-related issues.
By conveying the facts in an easy-to-understand manner, we aimed for the videos to become the first step in thinking about food issues.
World Food Day month 2014 poster Announcement in collaboration with 11 NPOs and NGOs
Special website for the World Food Day month Nokori Monogatari web videos
- Contributing to the Community
- Efforts to Assist Earthquake Reconstruction
- Dentsu's Social Contribution Activities
- Advertising Elementary School
- Program to Strengthen and Support NPO Organizations: Keys to Communicating
- Support for Chinese Advertising Human Resources Development and Contribution to Japan-China Private Sector Exchanges
- Participation in 'Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners'
- Supporting Activities to Tackle International Educational Issues
- Supporting Japanese NPOs and NGOs that Tackle the Global Food Issue