Participation in 'Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners'
Since June 2012, Dentsu has been participating in the Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners platform to support next generation leaders engaged in the reconstruction of disaster-affected areas. We work jointly with the NPO ETIC.* and six companies (Ajinomoto, Isuzu Motors, Kao, Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance, Toshiba, and Benesse Holdings).
The Michinoku Emergence Camp
The consortium engages in initiatives for reconstruction using corporate resources, such as holding the third 'Michinoku Emergence Camp' in July 2014 as a training program for organizations in the Tohoku region and hosting a seminar for manufacturing groups in collaboration with fashion experts in September. We also work to spread information about business models that are emerging from the Tohoku region, holding the third 'Michinoku Recovery Project Symposium' in March 2015.
NPO ETIC.: Established in 1993 as an organization to train young next generation entrepreneurial leaders. ETIC. has produced many operational NPOs that will lead future generations. www.etic.or.jp
- Contributing to the Community
- Efforts to Assist Earthquake Reconstruction
- Dentsu's Social Contribution Activities
- Advertising Elementary School
- Program to Strengthen and Support NPO Organizations: Keys to Communicating
- Support for Chinese Advertising Human Resources Development and Contribution to Japan-China Private Sector Exchanges
- Participation in 'Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners'
- Supporting Activities to Tackle International Educational Issues
- Supporting Japanese NPOs and NGOs that Tackle the Global Food Issue