Program to Strengthen and Support NPO Organizations: Keys to Communicating
For NPOs, communications skills are fundamental and essential skills to lead an organization, increase the number of supporters and collaborators, and engage in activities. In cooperation with JAPAN NPO Center, Dentsu has been advancing the 'Keys to Communicating' program in a manner that utilizes each organization's respective specialties, to provide support for the improvement of communications skills of NPOs. Dentsu employees and members of NPOs serve as presenters at seminars held throughout Japan. As of March 31, 2015, the number of seminars has exceeded 110, with a cumulative total of around 4,500 participants. In fiscal 2014, seminars were also held in the four Tohoku areas of Kamaishi, Iwaki, Sendai, and Fukushima. Based on local requests, the seminars handled more practical themes such as presentations and crowd funding.
- Contributing to the Community
- Efforts to Assist Earthquake Reconstruction
- Dentsu's Social Contribution Activities
- Advertising Elementary School
- Program to Strengthen and Support NPO Organizations: Keys to Communicating
- Support for Chinese Advertising Human Resources Development and Contribution to Japan-China Private Sector Exchanges
- Participation in 'Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners'
- Supporting Activities to Tackle International Educational Issues
- Supporting Japanese NPOs and NGOs that Tackle the Global Food Issue