Dentsu's Social Contribution Activities
Under the basic policy of 'using the power of communication to benefit society,' Dentsu's social contribution activities have supported activities to foster human resources and tackle social issues mainly in the area of communications. In recent years, the provision of solutions within a wider scope not limited to the area of communications has been demanded of Dentsu in its main business.
Leveraging the experience and professional skills its employees have acquired in its main business for social contribution activities, Dentsu engages in efforts that help people and activities that tackle social issues. Focusing on two themes, 'supporting human resources development through improved communication skills' and 'supporting activities to tackle international social issues,' Dentsu collaborates with NPOs and other partner organizations to engage in activities to resolve social issues and to contribute to the development of communities on all scales, from local to global communities.
Policy: Using the power of communication to benefit society
- Contributing to the Community
- Efforts to Assist Earthquake Reconstruction
- Dentsu's Social Contribution Activities
- Advertising Elementary School
- Program to Strengthen and Support NPO Organizations: Keys to Communicating
- Support for Chinese Advertising Human Resources Development and Contribution to Japan-China Private Sector Exchanges
- Participation in 'Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners'
- Supporting Activities to Tackle International Educational Issues
- Supporting Japanese NPOs and NGOs that Tackle the Global Food Issue