Support for Chinese Advertising Human Resources Development and Contribution to Japan-China Private Sector Exchanges
Since 1996, Dentsu has continuously undertaken activities to support advertising education and human resources development in China. Dentsu holds various programs to respond to needs in the Chinese advertising education field, such as selecting young educators from Chinese universities to train at the Dentsu Head Office and holding the Advertising Education Forum to introduce the latest trends in the world's advertising industry to advertising educators, and Dentsu Student Advertising Seminars for students studying advertising.
In January 2015, Dentsu was presented with the Most Valuable Partner Award from the Chinese Ministry of Education as a global company that has made a particular contribution to Chinese advertising human resources education and Japan-China private sector exchanges.
The Most Valuable Partner Award trophy presented by the Chinese Ministry of Education
This is the third time for Dentsu to receive an award, following an “Education Support Special Contribution Award" presented in 2006 and a certification of appreciation presented in 2009.
- Contributing to the Community
- Efforts to Assist Earthquake Reconstruction
- Dentsu's Social Contribution Activities
- Advertising Elementary School
- Program to Strengthen and Support NPO Organizations: Keys to Communicating
- Support for Chinese Advertising Human Resources Development and Contribution to Japan-China Private Sector Exchanges
- Participation in 'Michinoku Fukkou Jigyou Partners'
- Supporting Activities to Tackle International Educational Issues
- Supporting Japanese NPOs and NGOs that Tackle the Global Food Issue