The operating results, share price and financial position of the Dentsu Group are subject to various risks, as described below. Any forward-looking statements in the following discussion are based on management's assumptions and beliefs in light of information available as of June 28, 2015.
- Industry-related Risk (risk related to fluctuations in the economic and business environments, technological innovation and structural changes in the media, shortfalls in financial targets and other goals, and common business practices)
- Competition-related Risk (risk related to competition among advertising agencies, and competition from new market entities and adjacent industries)
- Risk Related to Advertisers and Media Companies
- Risk Related to Efforts to Reinforce Domestic Service Capabilities (risk related to the development of information technology processes and databases, investments in media and internet advertising, and expansion of the promotion business)
- Risk Related to Content Business
- Risk Related to Global Business (risk related to the acquisition of Aegis, international business development, and impairment losses on goodwill and other intangible assets)
- Risk Related to Maintaining and Developing Human Resources
- Risk Related to Reliance on Information Technology Systems
- Risk Related to Legal or Regulatory Changes
- Risk of Litigation
For more information, please refer to "Operating and Other Risks" on pages 48 through 53 in Dentsu's Annual Report 2015.
2015 Annual Report(1.4 MB)