Dentsu Group Strengths

True Global Expansion Including Japan

Driving Geographical Expansion

The new Dentsu Group, invigorated by the integration of Aegis Group plc has become a global communications group operating in 124 countries and regions—with more than 300 offices worldwide.

Through the acquisition and integration of Aegis and the subsequent establishment of Dentsu Aegis Network, the overseas contribution to the Dentsu Group’s gross profit leaped to 48%, from 15%, and its business structure is much more regionally diverse. The largest market is still Japan, representing 52% of gross profit, and it is positioned as the business platform at the Group’s core. The remaining 48% comes from outside Japan, with EMEA1 accounting for 18%, the Americas2 16%, and APAC3 (excluding Japan) 14%.

Changes in Overseas Ratio
FY2013 Gross Profit Percentage Mix by Major Region
1
Europe, Africa and Middle East
2
North, Central and South America
3
Asia Pacific
4
Based on gross profit

Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Croatia, Chad, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ethiopia, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Libya, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uganda, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia

Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore,
Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam

Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, United States, Venezuela