Financial Summary for FY2009
and Outlook for FY2010
- This graph shows the factors behind the change in consolidated SG&A.
- The SG&A of the parent company decreased by 9.6 billion yen, due to fundamental cost-cutting efforts.
- As existing consolidated subsidiaries such as Dentsu's five regional companies in Japan and Dentsu Holdings USA, Inc. also made cost-cutting efforts, the SG&A of existing consolidated subsidiaries decreased by 9.4 billion yen.
- As shown in pale yellow, the SG&A of newly consolidated companies (McGarry Bowen, LLC, Dentsu Creative X Inc., Dentsu-Smart LLC, etc.) was 6.9 billion yen.
- As a result, total SG&A decreased by 12.1 billion yen.