Financial Summary for FY2009
and Outlook for FY2010
- Non-operating income decreased by 2.7 billion yen to 11.8 billion yen. This was mainly due to the decrease in equity method investment gain.
- Non-operating expenses showed a slight decline to 4.4 billion yen.
- Net non-operating income was thus 7.4 billion yen, a 2.7 billion yen decrease from the previous year.
- Ordinary income was 44.7 billion yen-a 16.1 % decline from the previous year.
- Extraordinary income was 1.8 billion yen. A 0.8 billion yen gain on sales of fixed assets was recorded, mainly due to the sales of immovable properties.
- Extraordinary losses amounted to 6.5 billion yen. This included the 2.0 billion yen loss from business restructuring (mainly in Europe) and the 1.3 billion yen loss on valuation of investment securities (revaluation of listed shares, etc.)
- Thus, we registered a net extraordinary loss of 4.7 billion yen.
- As a result, pretax income was 40.0 billion yen and net income was 31.1 billion yen.