Financial Summary for FY2009
and Outlook for FY2010
- According to the forecast by the Japan Center for Economic Research, Japan's total advertising expenditure for fiscal 2010 is likely to decrease by 0.1% from the previous year, and the total advertising expenditure in the four mass media categories is also expected to decline. Thus the extremely severe business climate is expected to continue. Nonetheless, we will pursue more aggressive business activities.
- As for our earnings forecast for fiscal 2010, net sales will increase by 3.5% to 1,737.9 billion yen.
- Operating income will be 39.7 billion yen, up 6.4 % from the previous year.
- Ordinary income will be 45.9 billion yen, up 2.5% from the previous year.
- Net income is expected to be 25.4 billion yen, down 18.4% from the previous year.