The Dentsu Group's
Future Management Policies
- This concludes my summary of the progress we have made in implementing the Medium-term Management Plan.
- At the beginning of fiscal 2009-Year One of the Medium-term Management Plan-our forecast of the consolidated operating income for the full fiscal year was 15.8 billion. The actual figure, however, turned out to be 37.3 billion yen. There were certainly some signs of recovery in the market, but this achievement is also due to the fact that we steadily embarked on specific reforms under the Medium-term Management Plan.
- Looking ahead, we will continue to optimize our human resources system in response to the changing business environment, while carrying out reforms in each focus area.
- We will also remain vigilant in implementing the five innovations to ensure the successful completion of our Medium-term Management Plan by the end of fiscal 2013.
- Thank you for your attention.