Financial Summary for 1H/FY2009
(from April 1 to September 30, 2009)
- Now to consolidated gross profit.
- This diagram shows the factors behind the change in gross profit.
- The gross profit of the parent company fell by 13 billion yen from a year ago.
- Furthermore, a decrease of 10.4 billion yen came from existing consolidated subsidiaries. Many of our subsidiaries, including ISID (Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd.), saw some decrease. The net decrease by Geneon Entertainment Inc. (Japan) also had some impact.
- As shown in pale yellow, newly consolidated subsidiaries, such as Dentsu Creative X Inc., contributed a 1.9 billion yen increase.
- As a result, consolidated gross profit decreased by 21.5 billion yen.
- To increase consolidated gross profit, we will consolidate orders to hold down our sourcing cost.