Financial Summary for FY2010
and Outlook for FY2011
- Let me now move on to consolidated gross profit.
- This graph shows the factors behind the change in gross profit of the parent company and consolidated subsidiaries, and the gross profit of newly consolidated companies.
- An increase in the net sales of the parent company resulted in the increase of gross profit by 7.6 billion yen.
- An increase of 6.4 billion yen came from existing consolidated subsidiaries including Dentsu Holdings USA, Inc. (excluding Dentsu Innovation Interactive, LLC), Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. (ISID) and Beijing Dentsu Advertising Co., Ltd.
- As shown in pale yellow, newly consolidated subsidiaries such as Dentsu Innovation Interactive, LLC, and Ad Gear Ltd. contributed a 7.2 billion yen increase.
- As a result, consolidated gross profit increased by 21.2 billion yen.