Financial Summary for FY2010
and Outlook for FY2011
- This graph shows the factors behind the change in consolidated SG&A.
- Despite the ongoing innovative cost-cutting efforts, the SG&A of the parent company increased by 0.1 billion yen, due to a rise in its personnel expenses along with sales growth.
- The SG&A of existing consolidated subsidiaries decreased by 0.6 billion yen due to reasons including the transfer of CCI sales commission that had been included in SG&A up until the previous year to cost of sales.
- The SG&A of newly consolidated companies such as Dentsu Innovation Interactive, LLC and Ad Gear Ltd. increased by 8.1 billion yen.
- As a result, total SG&A increased by 7.5 billion yen.