Financial Summary for FY2010
and Outlook for FY2011
- The graph on the left shows the breakdown of the gross profit. From bottom up, the categories are personnel expenses, operating expenses, depreciation and amortization and operating income.
- Personnel expenses increased by 7.4 billion yen from the previous year to 172.1 billion yen, mainly due to the addition of newly consolidated companies and the increase in the parent company and Dentsu Holdings USA, Inc. (excluding Dentsu Innovation Interactive, LLC).
- Operating expenses were 79.1 billion yen, and depreciation and amortization expenses and others were 15.3 billion yen, maintaining the level of the previous fiscal year.
- Operating income increased by 13.6 billion yen from the previous fiscal year to 50.9 billion yen.
- The graph on the right shows the changes in the operating income and the operating margin. The operating margin was 16.0%, exceeding that of the previous fiscal year.