Financial Summary for FY2010
and Outlook for FY2011
- According to the Japan Center for Economic Research, Japan's total advertising expenditure for fiscal 2011 is predicted to drop to 94.9% of the level of the previous fiscal year, affected by the impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake and the subsequent power shortages.
- Thus it seems that the extremely severe business climate is expected to continue. Nonetheless, we will continue to make maximum efforts on various fronts.
- As for our earnings forecast for fiscal 2011, net sales will increase by 0.9% to 1,850.8 billion yen.
- Operating income will be 50.0 billion yen, down 1.8% from the previous year.
- Ordinary income will be 58.4 billion yen, up 7.8% from the previous year.
- Net income is expected to be 32.0 billion yen, up 47.9% from the previous year.