Overview of Fiscal 2010
and Future Management Policies
- As I mentioned at the beginning of this presentation, the Group's medium-term management plan "Dentsu Innovation 2013" has been showing steady progress.
- However, the impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake is significant and we cannot take future progress for granted.
- In light of this, we intend to view this considerable change in the environment as an opportunity and will strive to establish new business styles while expanding and strengthening existing business models.
- At the same time, we aim to transform ourselves into a communications group that grows by providing services and value that go beyond those traditionally offered by an advertising agency to our clients on a global scale. In order to achieve this goal we will continue to implement a wide range of measures, including investments.
The client-centric approach
- I mentioned earlier that a key mission of the Dentsu Group is to contribute to the growth of our clients.
- With solid expertise that can respond effectively to various issues, we will not only seek to meet the requests of clients but go one step further and strive to contribute to the growth of the clients' business itself.
- I see this concept as being truly client-centric, and intend to further implement this philosophy as a core principle of the Dentsu Group.
- In Japan, the country that comprises the base of our corporate activities, we will also strive to provide whatever assistance we can to the country's economic recovery by contributing to the growth of companies, government agencies and media organizations.
- Please look forward to future initiatives of the Dentsu Group which will be aimed at contributing to our clients' growth in the global arena, and thereby achieving our own growth.