Financial Summary for 1H/FY2010
- I would now like to focus on our consolidated net sales (billings), and take a closer look.
- This graph shows the factors behind the year-on-year change in external net sales-an increase in sales by the parent company and consolidated subsidiaries, and sales by newly consolidated companies.
- The pink bar shows an increase of 42.3 billion yen in sales by the parent company.
- HThe pale green bar represents an increase of 24.1 billion yen in sales by existing consolidated subsidiaries. Many of our subsidiaries, including Beijing Dentsu Advertising Co., Ltd., Dentsu Holdings USA, Inc. (excluding Dentsu Innovation Interactive, LLC) and other Dentsu regional companies, showed an increase.
- The pale yellow bar shows an increase of 16.2 billion yen from newly consolidated subsidiaries including Dentsu Innovation Interactive, LLC, Ad Gear Limited and Dentsu Media Korea Inc.
- All in all, consolidated net sales increased by 82.5 billion yen.