Financial Summary for 1H/FY2010
- This graph shows the factors behind the change in consolidated SG&A.
- The SG&A of the parent company decreased by 0.5 billion yen, due to our ongoing innovative cost-cutting efforts.
- The SG&A of existing consolidated subsidiaries decreased by 1.9 billion yen due to the transfer of CCI sales commission that had been included in SG&A up until the previous year to cost of sales.
- The SG&A of newly consolidated companies such as Dentsu Innovation Interactive, LLC and Ad Gear Limited increased by 2.7 billion yen.
- As a result, total SG&A increased by 0.2 billion yen.