Financial Summary for 1H/FY2010
- The graph on the left shows the breakdown of the gross profit. From bottom up, the categories are personnel expenses, operating expenses, depreciation and amortization and operating income.
- Personnel expenses increased by 1.8 billion yen from the same period of the previous year to 82.3 billion yen, mainly due to the increase in the parent company and the addition of newly consolidated companies.
- Operating expenses were 38.1 billion yen-a 1.6 billion yen decrease from the same period of the previous year.
- Depreciation and amortization expenses and others were 7.8 billion yen, maintaining the level of the same period of the previous year.
- Operating income increased by 10.7 billion yen from the same period of the previous year to 17.5 billion yen.
- The graph on the right shows the operating income and the operating margin. The operating margin was 12.1%, exceeding that of the same period of two years ago.