Financial Summary for FY2011
and Outlook for FY2012
- I would now like to touch on general trends. This graph shows gross profit margin as well as operating margin for the last five fiscal years.
- Gross profit accounts for the entire height of the bar graph.
- Personnel expenses increased by 11.6 billion yen from the previous fiscal year to 183.8 billion yen. The factors behind this increase were mentioned earlier.
- Operating expenses rose by 3.6 billion yen from the previous fiscal year to 82.8 billion yen. The factors behind this increase were increased costs following new consolidation. Furthermore, there was an increase overseas in miscellaneous costs related to the relocation of offices following business expansion and hiring, led by the DHUSA umbrella companies.
- As the increase rate of SG&A (an increase of 5.3% compared with the previous fiscal year) exceeded the growth rate of gross profit (up 4.8% compared with the previous fiscal year), operating income increased by 2.0% compared with the previous fiscal year to 51.9 billion yen, and operating margin fell slightly from the year before, and came to 15.6%.