Financial Summary for FY2011
and Outlook for FY2012
- Please take a look at the outline of the consolidated balance sheets.
- Total assets were 1,201.8 billion yen, up 68.5 billion yen, or 6.1%, compared with the term-end of fiscal 2010.
- The change in assets reflects increases in cash and deposits from the sale of shares of Publicis, accounts receivable from the activation of deals and goodwill.
- The principal reasons for the change in liabilities include an increase in accounts payable and a decrease in long-term debt by repayment.
- The change in total net assets principally reflects increases in retained earnings and accumulated other comprehensive income.
- As for financial indicators, the equity ratio was 44.6% and the debt-to-equity ratio was 0.16 times.