Financial Summary for FY2011
and Outlook for FY2012
- Looking at the consolidated cash flows, cash flows from operating activities provided 26.3 billion yen.
- Income before income taxes was up from the previous fiscal year. However, cash flows declined by 46.5 billion yen from the previous fiscal year, due to a large rise in items such as accounts receivable.
- As for cash flows from investing activities, a large increase from a gain on sales from investment securities, mainly due to the sales of Publicis shares and ORA, provided 45.9 billion yen, an increase of 47.7 billion yen from the previous fiscal year.
- With regard to cash flows from financing activities, transactions such as repayments of long-term loans payable and dividend payments used 27.3 billion yen.
- As a result, consolidated cash and cash equivalents increased by 43.1 billion yen. The balance of cash and cash equivalents as of the end of the fiscal year stood at 175.9 billion yen.