Financial Summary for FY2011
and Outlook for FY2012
- Japan’s total advertising expenditure is expected to grow 2.6% from fiscal 2011, thanks to the ongoing economic recovery in Japan and various events including the London Olympic Games that begin in July.
- Considering these circumstances, the Dentsu Group’s earnings forecast for fiscal 2012 is as follows:
- Net sales will increase by 4.0% to 1,968.0 billion yen.
- Operating income will be 60.0 billion yen, up 15.4% from fiscal 2011.
- Ordinary income will be 62.6 billion yen, down 0.4% from fiscal 2011.
- Net income is expected to be 29.2 billion yen, down 1.3% from fiscal 2011.