Overview of FY2011 and
Future Management Policies
- I would now like to move on to the outlook for fiscal 2012.
- The macro economy is showing signs of recovery compared to last year.
- The domestic ad market is expected to grow by 2.6% from last year due to the effects of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- In the domestic business, Dentsu Inc. aims to outperform market growth while major Group companies such as ISID and Dentsu Tec, which have seen progress in structural reform, are expected to contribute to profits.
- In the overseas business, we expect strong growth at Dentsu McGarry Bowen and digital-related companies. We also forecast continued growth in the China/Asia region as well as improvement in Europe.
- Based on this outlook, we have set our operating income target for fiscal 2012 at 60 billion yen.