Financial Summary for 1H/FY2011
- I would now like to focus on our consolidated net sales (billings), and take a closer look.
- This graph shows the factors behind the year-on-year change in external net sales-change in sales by the parent company and consolidated subsidiaries, and sales by newly consolidated companies.
- The pink bar shows a decrease of 26.7 billion yen in sales by the parent company.
- The pale green bar represents an increase of 19.5 billion yen in sales by existing consolidated subsidiaries. Sales increased mainly in our overseas subsidiaries, including Dentsu Holdings USA (excluding Firstborn Multimedia) and Beijing Dentsu Advertising.
- The pale yellow bar shows an increase of 2.1 billion yen from newly consolidated companies including Dentsu New Ideas and Firstborn Multimedia.
- All in all, net sales decreased by 5.0 billion yen.