Financial Summary for 1H/FY2011
- Let me now move on to consolidated gross profit.
- This graph shows the factors behind the change in gross profit of the parent company and consolidated subsidiaries, and the gross profit of newly consolidated companies.
- Gross profit of the parent company decreased by 1.7 billion yen.
- An increase of 4.4 billion yen came from existing consolidated subsidiaries including Dentsu Holdings USA (excluding Firstborn Multimedia) and ISID.
- As shown in pale yellow, newly consolidated companies such as Firstborn Multimedia and Dentsu On-Demand Graphics contributed a 0.8 billion yen increase.
- As a result, gross profit increased by 3.4 billion yen.