Financial Summary for 1H/FY2011
- This graph shows the factors behind the change in consolidated SG&A.
- The SG&A of the parent company increased by 1.9 billion yen, due to a rise in its personnel expenses and operating expenses.
- An increase of 3.7 billion yen came from consolidated subsidiaries including Dentsu Holdings USA (excluding Firstborn Multimedia).
- The SG&A of newly consolidated companies such as Firstborn Multimedia increased by 0.9 billion yen.
- As a result, total SG&A increased by 6.4 billion yen.