Financial Summary for 1H/FY2011
- Total assets were 1,114.4 billion yen, down 18.8 billion yen, or 1.7%, compared with the term-end of fiscal 2010.
- The principal reasons for the change in assets include a reduction in accounts receivable reflecting seasonal factors and an increase in investment securities due to unrealized gains on the total market value of listed shares.
- The principal reasons for the change in liabilities include a decrease in accounts payable and a decrease in long-term debt by repayment.
- The change in total net assets principally reflects increases in retained earnings, accumulated other comprehensive income and minority interests.
- As for financial indicators, the equity ratio was 44.8% and the debt-to-equity ratio was 0.20 times.