Financial Summary for 1H/FY2011
- According to the Japan Center for Economic Research, as of September 2011, Japan's total advertising expenditure for fiscal 2011 is predicted to be 4.0% lower than the previous fiscal year.
- Considering these circumstances, our forecast of consolidated financial results for 2011 released on May 12, 2011 has been amended.
- Net sales will increase by 2.0% to 1,870.0 billion yen.
- Operating income will be 47.2 billion yen, down 7.3% from the previous year.
- Ordinary income will be 57.2 billion yen, up 5.6% from the previous year.
- Net income is expected to be 27.3 billion yen, up 26.2% from the previous year.