Overview of 1H/FY2011 and
Future Management Policies
- In recent years, there has been an increased focus on how to secure marketing data as the starting point to solve our clients' issues.
- Through social media and various other contact points, consumers are starting to create their own information and are becoming directly connected with other consumers, companies and the media.
- As a result, data related to consumer awareness and behavior, so-called marketing data, has become extremely varied and its volume has expanded rapidly.
- The term "Big Data" has been gaining attention lately. In supporting clients' businesses and their success in marketing activities, the development and enrichment of such huge and diversified data related to consumer awareness and behavior are becoming increasingly important.
- The Dentsu Group is working to enrich this marketing data. In addition to our relationships with conventional marketing research firms, we are establishing close collaborations with individual platforms and companies.