Overview of 1H FY2012 and
Future Management Policies
- I would like to reiterate the rationale behind the acquisition of Aegis.
- The development of a full-scale global network has been a primary and longstanding goal for the Dentsu Group. I view this acquisition as a significant step toward achieving this goal.
- As I have already explained to you, Aegis is the world's largest independent media agency group, with offices in 80 countries and business with 71 of the world's top 100 advertisers.
It is also particularly strong in the digital area.
- By combining the Dentsu Group's client base and solutions with Aegis, we believe we will be able to provide a global media buying service to Japanese clients, gain new global clients and enjoy synergies by sharing know-how and solutions mainly in the digital domain.
- We are already exchanging information within a certain scope with regard to business management and post-integration collaboration. In cooperation with Aegis, we will make preparations to realize synergies after integration as well as ensure a smooth transition of the management system.