MKTG developed and executed a retail activation celebrating the 50th anniversary of the adidas Superstar by paying homage to the iconic sneaker and the importance it played in various pockets of culture and history. Adidas partnered with MKTG to support the release of the 20 Superstar and Superstan shoe by increasing foot traffic and sales at Foot Locker.
- Concept Development: Drove awareness of the shoe launch by focusing on the history of the Superstar and its involvement throughout pop culture.
- Pre-Event Content: Partnered with Jae and Trey Richards, notable YouTube creators, to develop content to support the instore activation. Content included “Fake Foot Locker Employee Prank” and “Street Report Piece”
- Influencer Campaign: Secured a diverse roster of 12 influencers to support the campaign, representing Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. Each influencer committed to posting one outfit picture to their Instagram feed, in exchange for an adidas seeding kit.
- Pop-up Activation: Created a pop-up vault to attract attention of consumers as they shopped. The Vault was used as an engagement piece whereby consumers could enter and receive a professional photo shoot. In addition to the Vault, MKTG curated a rare collection of adidas Superstars for a multidisciplinary gallery, inviting shoppers to explore the iconic silhouette through the ages. Shoes on display included Run-DMC signed adidas Superstars, adidas x Jeremy Scott Superstar 80s Low ‘Ripple’ & ‘Wings’, adidas Disney Mickey Mouse Superstar Shoes, and many more.
- Social Media Contesting: Encouraged consumers to post their archive photos with hashtag #superstarsweeps, for a chance to win $1,000 in adidas products.
- Content Video Views: 105,907
- Social Impressions: 450,000+
- Unique Impressions: 13, 292
- Engagements: 5,006
- Average Dwell Time: 5:05
- Conversion Rate: 14.84%
Work from Home Collection
Working from home means businessmen are no longer buying suits. This has hurt men’s fashion sales.
For a person with Dyslexia, the printed word can seem like a foreign language that everyone understands but you.
25% of Canadians have a tattoo. So, if tattoos are considered an art form by so many, why doesn’t the art world give tattoo artists the recognition they deserve?
Having the ability to ‘skip the unpleasant’ is a privilege for some — but not for all. Brita and ME To WE needed a digital campaign to remind North Americans just how far one purchase can go.
With a decline in awareness of the Terry Fox foundation and charitable run, how do you break through with a 38 year old story? You reframe it for a new generation.
Taco Bell is a lot of things – but what about fancy? To compliment the toasted cheesy chalupa made with aged cheddar (that’s kinda fancy, right?) and to prove that Taco Bell can be kinda fancy, ...
In 2021, PartsEngine tasked iProspect to further maximize Search channels and increase revenue by 30%. So how did iProspect increase revenue, without sacrificing ROAS, after a record year of sal...
Deliver an integrated in-store design that inspires, educates and entertains Torontonians on the power of the Rogers 5G Network, using the newly launched Samsung S20 to create relevant instore d...
Adidas partnered with MKTG to support a retail activation celebrating the 50th anniversary of the adidas Superstar shoe by increasing foot traffic and sales.
A&W were confident that there was a big opportunity for a plant-based burger that tastes just like real beef. In a Canadian first, the Beyond Meat Burger was launched, appealing not only to...
MKTG executed an inspirational virtual summit to encourage Canadian corporate leaders to take a pledge to end anti-Black system racism in their organizations through thoughtful goals and actiona...
Heinz is famous for being slow. So, they wanted to show consumers that this summer, going slow is a good thing.
Bring Sports to Canadians with a new weekly video podcast series “More Football”, offering fans what they want and teasing the value of subscribing to DAZN’s platform by showcasing key live matc...
We needed to position IKEA as a true ‘sleep expert’. This got us thinking, what if we could help sleep deprived parents prevent their babies from waking up to show that IKEA rea...
MKTG: Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada
How do you celebrate 20 years of Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada? By bringing the celebration to Canada’s beautiful Yellowknife and uniting Canadians coast to coast with the Spark Rink....
Yakult’s mission is to help people lead healthy, fulfilling lives. Now, they are taking that mission to the next step by evolving into a healthcare company and creating global messaging that spe...
TikTok specifically presented both opportunities and challenges for the Chili’s team, in addition to the COVID-19 pandemic. Chili’s needed a partner to not only optimize their brand presence but...
Saving big on groceries isn’t just about the glory — or is it? Following the success of the Haulers Campaign in 2018, we brought Haulers a fun way to earn real PC Optimum points online.