Dentsu clean up at the 2020 Ireland Media Awards
Dentsu Ireland has swept the 2020 Ireland Media Awards, picking up 7 awards, including 'Agency of the Year' and the 'Grand Prix' in a virtual ceremony which took place on Thursday.
This can be added to an amazing list of awards won by dentsu Ireland in 2020 and is a testament to the world class work delivered to clients.
Liam McDonnell, CEO, Ireland shared his delight
"To win a fourth Agency of the Year award and a Grand Prix is unprecedented. Seven gongs plus a number of silver & bronze awards is a fantastic achievement which could not have happened without the input of everyone in Haddington Rd, so a massive thanks to all of the dentsu Ireland team for your contribution!"
The list of wins is below:
- Media Agency of The Year – CARAT
- Grand Prix – AER LINGUS
- Best Performance Campaign – Aer Lingus GOLD
- Collaboration between Agency and Media Owner – Large – Aer Lingus – GOLD
- Best Use of Data – Aer Lingus SILVER
- Best Use of Sponsorship – Ikea – SILVER
- Best Use of Sponsorship – Mondelez - BRONZE
For more information on the Ireland Media Awards, please visit the website.