Do you want a chair next to our CEO Northern Europe?
To support our CEO and the Northern Europe management team, we are looking for a
Executive Assistant for CEO Northern Europe
As EA, you will support the CEO and the Northern Europe management team. In this role you will deliver important administrative support through facilitation, coordination, and communication The role is very varied and central, close to strategic discussions and decision processes, and will be a key resource in cascading and engaging the key stakeholders, leadership teams and employees in the implementation of the management team's decisions in Northern Europe.
You will work with the industry's leading player, and you will get to sit close to the management and decisions in a company that is among the world's most innovative and leading in its field.
As EA Northern Europe you will be responsible for the following:
- Provides and often leads a full range of highly confidential/administrative support, exercising sensitivity, tact and diplomacy.
- Tracks expenses, coordinate meetings and agenda, and arrange travel/conferences.
- Participates in the development and implementation of administrative standards, policies and practices
- Supports leadership group in various communication tasks, presentations and reports.
- Summarize meetings, follow up decisions and ensure implementation of measures on behalf of the CEO and other management team.
The role includes tasks ranging from practical administrative management support, participating in strategy and management meetings, and independent work with reports and presentations. In this role, you get insight into the entire company and the industry and will build a unique platform for further learning and career in the company.
The role involves limited travel activities.
The position reports to the CEO of Northern Europe, Paal Fure. Location / residence is advantageously Oslo, but other locations can be discussed. The role otherwise offers a great deal of flexibility.
Do you have the qualifications we are looking for?
You will have access to and work with very sensitive information, and you will have a very independent role that requires a high degree of efficiency and integrity.
It is necessary that you master Microsoft Office 365, and other administrative tools. You are used to navigating a complex organizational structure, and you like to find effective and good solutions. You probably have experience from a similar role, another business administration role or a marketing/communications role and know that you master and like the pace and efficiency that such a role requires.
You are good at communicating, and master English at an advanced / fluent level, both in writing and orally. Good skills in other languages are an advantage.
Is this you?
You are fearless and proactive and manage to combine being firm and clear with kindness. You are a good listener, solution-oriented and able to interpret signals / situations even if you are under pressure.
You recognize yourself in several of the following characteristics:
- You combine strategic flair with operational implementation, and enjoy working with the tasks from A to Z
- You are structured, and have a very good ability to prioritize and implement
- What you do not know, make sure you learn. Quickly
- Some will probably say you have bones in your nose, and that you face challenges with a smile
The company and the role offer a very exciting company characterized by innovation, change and a very high professional level. You get a fantastic work environment characterized by commitment and ambition, in an internationally oriented company.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for you who see opportunities, take responsibility, and want to build a career in a leading global company.
If "this is you", call Helge Frisch at Orion & Partners AS on + 47 900 98 607.
Inquiries and applications are processed continuously, so do not hesitate to call/apply if the role hits you.
All inquiries are treated confidentially until otherwise agreed with the individual.