Young Marketers Academy
The Marketers Academy is sponsored by Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Marketers Academy is for daring brand disruptors who want to unlock the power of creativity for themselves and their brands.
Expect classroom sessions and workshops. Learn first-hand from top CEOs, CMOs, Agency Leaders, Brand Managers, Digital Marketers, Technologists and other award-winning marketers.
Who is it for?
Students are brand / client-side marketers in roles such as brand / marketing managers, digital marketers, marketing directors, social media managers, campaign directors, global digital marketing managers, campaign co-ordinators and communications consultants.
Companies like Google, Coca-Cola, Decathlon, HP, S.C. Johnson, Red Bull, Dell, Estee Lauder, P&G, Unilever, Kraft Heinz, Ülker, Ancestory.com, The Economist, Tinder, Jollibee and many more have trained at the Young Marketers Academy.
- Brand strategy
- Purpose-driven brand building
- Digital marketing, data and performance
- Client agency relationships
- Creative leadership and innovation
- Insight and idea generation with life lessons from legends
Confirmed Marketers Academy Speakers 2019
- Mike Nakamura: Global President, dentsu X
- Sanjay Nazerali: Chief Strategy Officer, dentsu X
- David Shing: Digital Prophet, Oath
- Elli Tuominen: Strategy Director and Partner, Kurio
- Fernando Machado: CMO, Burger King
- Gurdeep Puri: Founding Partner, The Effective Partnership
- Jari Lähdevuori: Creative Director and Partner, Kurio
- Mihaly Attila Kertesz: Co-Founder, Doklist.com
- Tommi Opas: CEO and Entrepreneur, Kurio
2019 Course Modules
Best practice client-agency relationships
- How to manage human relationships by providing inspiration and clear guidance
- Exuding confidence with agencies
- How to brief an agency in a way that invites creativity yet provides parameters
- How collaboration and co-creation lead to greater efficiency and success
Communication strategy excellence
- Integrating purpose into brand strategy
- Balancing short term and long term brand goals with strategic intent
- How tough strategic choices drive creative excellence
The case for creativity
- How creativity drives revenue and market share
- What great work looks like
The modern marketing leader
- Understand and develop your personal leadership skills
- Learn how to empower and inspire your teams
- Make yourself current on the most up to date marketing innovations
The modern brand
- Discover the latest thinking from digital innovators
- Examine award-winning case studies
Creative use of Media
- Identify the value of creative thinking across media channels
- Understand your target market
- Demonstrate combining medium and message to engage and create impact