the size of the audience reached via the new omnichannel strategy in the first year
the increase in content-hub (Q2 2020) audience in comparison with the previous microsite
the percentage by which MiNDSPACE mailers outperformed the industry average CTOR (35.88% vs 9.5%)
year-on-year increase in page views
- Rethink and reposition OMC’s B2B branding and engagement tool MiNDSPACE
- Speak to a highly discerning audience of business owners, leaders and decision-makers
- Demonstrate thought leadership in trends, business, management and personal success
- Communicate OMC’s expertise and products
The new content strategy had to establish MiNDSPACE as a respected and authoritative voice through a content ecosystem that can confidently take its place among business consumer titles and content platforms. The reimagined magazine (2017) led to a content hub (2019) where OMC’s experts and business news, research and insights are seamlessly woven into the editorially led content mix.
John Brown evolved MiNDSPACE from a bi-annual print title into a dynamic omnichannel brand with an always-on digital strategy comprising weekly mailers and social media. Results show that the content resonates with a C-suite audience that includes senior management, directors and partners
- 700 000 - The size of the audience reached via the new omnichannel strategy in the first year
- 400% - The increase in content-hub (Q2 2020) audience in comparison with previous microsite
- 288% - The percentage by which MiNDSPACE mailers outperformed the industry average CTOR (35.88% vs 9.5%)
- 203% - The year-on-year increase in page views
About the campaign
Through a dedicated editorial team working across print and digital we:
- Established a go-to source for expert financial and business content, as well as curated lifestyle content with a consumer look and feel
- Created and clearly communicated the brand promise: Enrich your thinking
- Introduced strong, sophisticated, considered art direction
- Create and source authentic, interesting and insightful editorial content that goes beyond business and finance
- Commission hand-picked writers and interviewees, who include foremost thinkers, trailblazers, business and socio-economic experts, academics, researchers and authors
- Seamlessly weave OMC’s experts and business news, research and insights into the content
- Create multimedia content that includes infographics, podcasts and videos
Pearl awards (US) | Best Print magazine editorial B2B
South African Publications Forum Awards | Best External Magazine Category C
South African Publications Forum Awards | Runner Up | Best Design
"The MiNDSPACE content hub has given Old Mutual Corporate a fresh way to reach our customers with content they want and need. Our content marketing agency has helped us to create a brand that is not only contemporary but also intentional, which is in line with our content marketing strategy."Charlene Murphy, Communications Manager, Old Mutual Corporate
Posterscope Kenya - The Travelling Stand-up Case Study
The Safaricom Let’s Keep Going Campaign was launched in a bid to improve Safaricom’s brand NPS.
Red Star: Heineken - When You Drive Never Drink
Heineken has prioritized leading the conversation about drunk driving to make a difference. They aim to change the drinking and driving behaviour in SA by disrupting key moments associated with ...
Carat SSA – Malta Guinness- Maltavator show
A Pan-African mind and body challenge was created to enable consumers to Fuel their Greatness through a game show.
John Brown Media SA: #justcookathomesa
Online Video Food Channel
Vizeum SA: Sanlam Conspicuous Saving
In National Savings Month, Sanlam challenged two key SA celebrities to twist their VIP lifestyles.
FoxP2 SA: Wimpy Summer Promotion
Using culturally nuanced South African truths, FoxP2 created a campaign that delivered results that were 62% above target for the Wimpy brand over the aggressively competitive festive season
FoxP2 SA: Wimpy's Gogo Zoom Call
The campaign aims to position Wimpy in the minds of the consumer not just as a sit-down restaurant but also as take away and delivery offering. It builds on an existing well-loved story of the b...
FoxP2 SA: 1st for Women Fearless campaign
Fear is part of life, and it has its uses. BUT it should never dominate or hold us back.
With the tangible and emotional support of 1st for Women's (FFW) products and inspiration, women ...
FoxP2 SA: Wimpy Grill Up Fill Up Promotion
By tapping into rich cultural and societal insights, a traditional burger and breakfast joint strongly associated with older white consumers sold an unprecedented number of grills to an emergin...
FoxP2 SA: ER24 ‘Save a Number’
To get people to save the ER24 contact number we conceptualised a campaign around the idea of someone talking to you from within your phone. This ‘someone’ was a random contact we suggested be r...
FoxP2 SA: 1st for Women 16 Days of Light
Gender-Based Violence is a dark subject. For 16 days, we brought it into the light, projecting tributes in light onto some of the darkest places in South Africa - the actual locations of femicid...
Budweiser – King’s Stitch
Creating a platform to encourage young people ditch societal stereotypes and find their voice amidst society’s confinement.
Dare Create Nigeria: Lucozade Masterbrand Campaign
Reshaping the Lucozade brand narrative through a 360-Campaign
Vizeum SA: Indiefin Mullets
In the competitive, low interest category of life insurance, attracting leads is very expensive. Our disruptive campaign had to stand out and differentiate, promoting a new brand that held no br...
Carat SA: Guinness Rio Ferdinand Live Billboard
A collaborative effort between Carat SSA, Carat Kenya and Diaego, we were able to use our media expertise and access to world class technology to pull off a first in Africa OOH experience – surp...
Vizeum Nigeria: Budweiser-Kings of Football
Integrated marketing campaign to connect with Footballs Fans in Nigeria
Isobar Nigeria: Banter Better with Coca-Cola
We introduced the campaign by posting creatives that teased the highs and lows of iconic up Premier League clubs to engage their fans.
Vizeum SA: Carling Black Label Cup
CBL introduced this unique football spectacle to give fans an unprecedented opportunity to directly influence one of the biggest football rivalries ahead of the upcoming football season
Carat SA: Engen Design 35 Spaza Branding
Engen brands spaza shops to give a platform to aspiring young artists
Isobar Kenya: ICEA LION’s Back Your Future
Building a microsite that connects the Kenyan youth to tailored financial content to back their future.