Global Event Schedule
Friday 8th March 2019
Dentsu Aegis Network
10 Triton Street, London
09:00 - 09.30am GMT
Network with fellow colleagues, clients and partners over coffee and pastries.
How to #BalanceForBetter in the Digital Economy
09:30 - 10:00 GMT
At Dentsu Aegis Network we’re at the cutting edge of the digital economy but we know we that there are still inequalities that must be bridged, as identified in our proprietary research. The digital economy has already brought great benefits, but we must make sure it works for everybody. This International Women’s Day, we kick off our global event in London to hear from key leaders in our network who are showing how we can #BalanceForBetter by mentoring female leaders of tomorrow, committing to balanced leadership, closing the digital engagement gap and championing responsible and diverse advertising.
- Dani Jordan, Chief Comms & Marketing Officer Dentsu Aegis Network (Moderator)
- Anna Moulton, Global HR Director Dentsu Aegis Network
- Tim Cooper, Global Head of Strategic Communications Dentsu Aegis Network
- Anna Easton, Global Head of Social Impact Dentsu Aegis Network
Fireside chat with Nicola Mendelsohn CBE
10:00 - 10.30 GMT
In this exclusive Fireside Chat, Nigel Morris, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer at Dentsu Aegis Network, will be talking to Nicola Mendelsohn CBE, VP EMEA Facebook, about our collective efforts in empowering the female leaders of tomorrow and the journey ahead to #BalanceForBetter. We’ll also be hearing from Nicola about her own journey and career in technology, sharing the milestones, experiences and key advice to aspiring female leaders.
- Nigel Morris, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer Dentsu Aegis Network
- Nicola Mendelsohn CBE, VP EMEA Facebook
#BalanceForBetter Advertising: Building brands in the "She economy"
10:45 - 11.15 GMT
Around the world, as economic growth is empowering a more diverse female image, attitudes towards the traditional concept of “femininity” are changing and they’re changing more quickly than ever before. In this session, we’ll be talking about the power of advertising in shifting the dial when it comes to driving fairer representation of women in society. From proprietary research and insights to diverse programming, we hear from Carat about our collective initiatives that are shifting the diverse landscape of today and tomorrow.
- Sabrina Rodriguez, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Dentsu Aegis Network (Moderator)
- Marie Clayton, Head of Insights, Carat Global
- Venya Wijegoonewardene, Strategy Partner, Carat UK
#BalanceForBetter Leadership in action with WACL & Sky
11:30 - 12:00 GMT
Tune in to hear Pippa Glucklich, CEO Amplifi UK & WACL President 2018/19, in discussion with Tamara Kaye, Head of Women in Leadership at Sky, about some of the research and initiatives driving #BalanceForBetter in the industry.
- Pippa Glucklich, CEO Amplifi UK & WACL President
- Tamara Kaye, Head of Women in Leadership Sky
#BalanceForBetter Mentoring: Shifting the way we empower the female leaders of tomorrow
12:15 - 12:45 GMT
We hear from MediaTrust, Bloom and MyKindaFuture on the shifting landscape of mentoring in today’s digital economy – tune in to learn some of the pioneering ways in which these networks are reaching and empowering the female leaders of tomorrow.
- Anna Easton, Global Head of Social Impact Dentsu Aegis Network (Moderator)
- Su-Mei Thompson, CEO MediaTrust
- Victoria Brooks, VP Bloom
- Will Akerman, Founder & Managing Director MyKindaFuture
13:00 - 14.00 GMT
Network with fellow colleagues, clients and partners over a buffet lunch.
Visit our Facebook events page to register for these sessions.