Jean Lin appointed as new Executive Officer at Dentsu Group Inc.
Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004; President & CEO: Toshihiro Yamamoto; Head Office: Tokyo; Capital: 74,609.81 million yen; hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has resolved to appoint Jean Lin, Global CEO of Creative Services Line of Dentsu International Limited, as a new executive officer of the Company, effective on August 1, 2021.
Jean Lin will advise and guide the development of dentsu Sustainable Business Solutions (dSBS) which will be at the core of the sustainable client solutions provided across dentsu japan network and dentsu international. This distinctive proposition will accelerate client growth by bringing together dentsu’s deep understanding of consumers and commitments to society, with creativity and technology, to create an ecosystem of co-creation with clients and partners to drive ‘growth from good.’
Toshihiro Yamamoto, President & CEO, Dentsu Group Inc. said:
“At dentsu we believe in helping to realize a better society by contributing to the good progress of our clients and their consumers, our partners and our people. Dentsu Sustainable Business Solutions is core to delivering on our social commitments and business strategy, and I am delighted Jean’s entrepreneurial spirit, experience in creativity and digital transformation, industry leadership and personal commitment to sustainability will help guide its development.”
Jean Lin's Career
- 1999: Founded wwwins Consulting, a digital agency
- 2004: Aegis Media acquires wwwins Consulting and becomes the first head of Isobar's Greater China office
- March 2014: Isobar Global CEO
- March 2020: Isobar Global Chief Executive Chairman
- January 2016: Member of the Global Executive Team of Dentsu Aegis Network (now Dentsu International), Isobar's parent company
- November 2019: Global Chief Executive Officer, Creative, Dentsu International
Awards and Honors
- 2007: China Advertising Association ‘s Top 100 Most Influential Advertising Professionals
- 2009: Advertising Age’s One of the 30 "Women to Watch"
- 2013: Campaign’s Top 5 CEOs in the Asia Pacific region
- 2014: Spikes Asia, Jury President, Mobile & Digital
- 2015: Cannes Lions Jury President, Cyber
- 2015: Campaign Asia Digital A-List Hall of Fame
- 2017: Person of the Year – China Advertising Magazine
- 2018: Cannes Lions Jury President, Digital Craft
- 2021: D&AD Jury President, eCommerce and D&AD Black Pencil Jury
About Dentsu Group (dentsu)
Led by Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004), a pure holding company established on January 1, 2020, the Dentsu Group encompasses two operational networks: dentsu japan network, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations in Japan, and dentsu international, its international business headquarters in London, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan.
With a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and with more than 64,000 dedicated professionals, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client-centric integrated communications, media and digital services through its six leadership brands—Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsumcgarrybowen, and Merkle—as well as through Dentsu Japan Network companies, including Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest single brand agency with a history of innovation. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
Dentsu Group Inc. website: https://www.group.dentsu.com/en/
For additional inquiries,
Please contact Corporate Communications
+81 3 6217 6602
+44 20 7070 7785
INVESTORS & ANALYSTS
Please contact Investor Relations
+81 3 6217 6613
+44 7900 191 093