New leadership to drive growth for dentsu Romania
Agency group dentsu Romania announces new leadership appointments. Radoslav Nedelchev expands his role into new Country Manager in Romania, and Marian Petcu joins dentsu as Strategy Director and Group Client Partner.
With an ambitious goal of growing the agency group to top position in the market, Radoslav Nedelchev has gathered around him a renewed leadership team to drive it.
- We are embarking into a journey while drawing from our agency’s +120 years of history and being present +20 years in Romania. Dentsu Romania is to be the most integrated and progressive marketing solutions company in Romania, designed for ‘What’s Next’.
- Our unrivalled USP’s, like own data and tools, and integrated media & creative offering, are the keys into unlocking growth in Romania.
On top of his new responsibility, Nedelchev continues to perform at his roles as COO and Chief Client Officer for dentsu across Southeast Europe.
- We have only scratched the surface of how new ways of working can benefit all our clients in Romania and the region. Leveraging learnings, nurturing the growth in our people, and optimizing our internal operations, will all bring benefits in the long run.
Sławomir Stępniewski, CEO of Central & Eastern Europe, said:
- We see a lot of potential for growth in Romania, which is a particularly important market for our customers. Romania will be our regional focus market in the next year.
- Radoslav has experience in successful change management in the Croatian market. Therefore, I am convinced that he is the right person to drive change in Romania with his perseverance for radical collaboration and skills in efficiency. I believe that together with the Romanian team, under his leadership, we will build value for our clients as well as developing ourselves.
Joining Nedelchev’s leadership team in Romania is Marian Petcu as Group Client Partner. Additionally, Petcu takes on the new role in the organization as regional Strategy Director across Southeast European markets. He joins dentsu from GroupM.
- I truly appreciate the multi-cultural and diverse environment dentsu fosters. Exiting regional strategy role made my decision to join the robust operation of dentsu very easy. I’m thrilled to start leveraging dentsu’s vast global tools and own local data to drive growth for amazing clients we have here in Romania, Petcu comments.
Nedelchev’s leadership team changes have previously included Marius Tianu joining as Creative Director and Velimira Petrova joining dentsu as Group Trading Director.