Flora ProActiv and ex-Wiggle Greg Page want Australians to be proactive with their heart health
Greg Page is wiggling once again, this time for something close to his heart, heart health, in partnership with Flora ProActiv.
Flora ProActiv knows the importance diet and lifestyle have on a good heart. For this reason, the brand chose to rerecord and film the 80s hit song ‘A Good Heart’ by Feargal Sharkey in partnership with We Love Jam, Jaen Collective, dentsu X and the dentsu Content and Partnerships team. The music video acts as a symbolic anthem to remind Australians over 40 to check their cholesterol and determine if they have ‘a good heart’.
High cholesterol puts people at risk of heart disease. With one Australian having a heart attack or stroke every four minutes, the music video, which is four minutes long, serves as a timely reminder of the consequences of ignoring heart health.
The music video is complemented by a media strategy placing Page at the centre of the conversation, with Page interviewed on Nine’s Today Show during Heart Week (May 1-7) to share his personal heart story and why it is important for Australians to be more proactive about their heart health before it’s too late.
Phoebe Carre, Creative Solutions Lead Media, dentsu Australia: “Having Greg Page agree to be the talent of the song was important, as we knew not only would he bring strength in his recognition and singing capabilities, but he brought personal experience in his own heart health scare. We have loved working on a campaign that aims to change behaviour and do good for both society and our client.”
Anita Hancock, Head of Marketing at Upfield said: “Flora ProActiv helps to lower your cholesterol, but few people know they have high cholesterol. We hope the music video appeals to those who loved the original Feargal Sharkey version, relate to Greg’s heart health message and prompts them to have their cholesterol checked. From there it’s a matter of following the advice of their medical practitioner and making the simple switch to Flora ProActiv if their results are high.”
Page’s interview will be supported by a two-month campaign amplifying the ‘A Good Heart’ music video across YouTube and social. The campaign will be further amplified with contextually placed retail out-of-home advertising and activity in the Coles magazine and catalogue, to remind people to be proactive about their heart health and prompt purchase.
- Lauren Small, Managing Director
- Kristina Endrikhovskaia, Client Partner
- James Lobb – Digital Director
- Katie Speirs – Client Director
- Alessandro Vari, Senior Client Manager
Dentsu Content & Partnerships team:
- Michelle Miroforidis, National Head of Content & Partnerships
- Phoebe Carre, Creative Solutions Lead
- Clancy Hiscox, Content & Partnerships Associate
- Jacob New, Content & Partnerships Associate
- Anita Hancock, Head of Marketing
- Gazal Verma, Senior Brand Manager
- Yola Sutjiutomo - Brand Manager
- Vivien Ying - Assistant Brand Manager
- We Love Jam - Rearrangement and Music Production
- Jaen Collective – Music video production
- Network 9 and The Today Show – TV integration and supporting ad activity
- ENDS -
For further information, contact:
Dentsu Senior Communications Manager