Posterscope celebrates four years in Australia, announces new appointments
- Posterscope is celebrating four years in the Australian market under the leadership of Managing Director Joe Copley.
- As the first specialist out-of-home agency in Australia, Posterscope has driven out-of-home specialisation in Australia.
- Since its establishment in 2012, Posterscope has seen a number of changes in the Australian OOH industry, with the digitsation of OOH being a significant development that they have lead.
- Posterscope announced the full acquisition of Liveposter globally in May 2016.
- The Liveposter platform enables digital campaigns to run seamlessly across multiple networks and media owners. It uses a wide variety of data feeds to optimise the communication across the day, week or campaign period and provides full control over the content without the need to access the individual media owner systems.
- Posterscope has executed a number of successful campaigns using Liveposter (Expedia, scaled launch campaign for Census).
- Posterscope has also launched ECOS, its bespoke internal planning tool, which gives the team automated transaction capability.
- In Australia, Posterscope estimates digital OOH billing will grow to 50% of the total OOH market by 2017.
- Posterscope’s client spending growth is outstripping the market.
- Posterscope’s team is also growing, with Ryan Heddich joining the Sydney team from Posterscope UK in the role of Group Account Director. Ryan joins with a background in digital innovation and drive this part of the Posterscope business.