Toyota Australia transforms genuine accessories into genuinely useful everyday heroes
Toyota Australia has partnered with DENTSU CREATIVE to demonstrate how Toyota Genuine Accessories are genuinely useful for every activity from the week day school run or a weekend escape, Toyota Genuine Accessories can handle whatever the day brings.
The new campaign highlights how Toyota Genuine Accessories are perfect for all Australians, from families and couples to tradies, farmers and weekend warriors and provide the peace of mind that the accessories aren’t just the right fit for their Toyota but are the right fit for all lifestyles, and while tested for extremes, they can also live up to everyday uses.
Vin Naidoo, Chief Marketing Officer, Toyota Australia said: “Our customers chose a Toyota for its style, sophistication and technology as well as the world renowned quality, durability and reliability. It is these qualities they look for in accessories and Toyota Genuine Accessories tick every box. Toyota Genuine Accessories provide the assurance that it’s not just the right fit for their Toyota but also for the relentless demands of their life.
“DENTSU CREATIVE’S campaign has beautifully articulated how Toyota Genuine Accessories are for everyone, transforming to be exactly what each Toyota driver needs.”
Scotty Glennon DENTSU CREATIVE Creative Director, said: “This campaign taps into how Toyota Genuine Accessories are such a key part of how all Toyota drivers experience and use their vehicles – from the Bullbar AFL stadium to the Carseat cover napkin, Toyota Genuine Accessories are the hero elevating your Toyota to the next level.
“Bringing Toyota Genuine Accessories to life in this campaign was such a wonderful creative task, to be able to bring emotion to how a vehicle, and its accessories, connects into our everyday lives has been a lovely process.”
The campaign launched on free-to-air television on Monday, April 10 during the 9 Network’s LegoMasters and will extend across outdoor, digital, and social as the campaign runs through into May.
The TVC can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0f3H8WO7A
Client: Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
- Chief Marketing Officer: Vin Naidoo
- Snr Manager, Brand Communications: Andrew Wearing
- Manager, Value Chain & Dealer Communications: Michelle Gulia
- Manager, Passenger & Aftersales Communications: Taruna Aguru
- Snr Communications Coordinator, Accessories: Jessica Cvetkovska
- Accessories Communications Coordinator: Jen-Son Thong
Agency: Dentsu Creative
- Executive Creative Director: Sarah McGregor
- Creative Director: Scotty Glennon
- Creative Director: Ruben Cirugeda
- Creatives: Mathew Hine, Tosh Greenslade, Andrew Fisher
- Snr Integrated Producer: Jodie Wright
- Planning Partner: Tim Mottau
- Integrated Client Lead: Andrew Black
- Managing Partner: Guy Lovell
- Snr Account Director: Catherine Nolan
- Snr Account Manager: Bart Wright
Production Company: Collider
- Director: Rob Stanton-Cook
- Producer: Annie Schutt
- DOP: Jeremy Rouse
- Editor: James Ashbolt
- Post: ARC
- Post audio: Front of House
- Casting: Northside Casting
Photographer: Jamie MacFadyen
Media: Spark Foundry
For further information please contact
Senior Communications Manager, Dentsu Creative