Taking the next step in building CX excellence in NZ: Davanti Rebrands to Merkle Aotearoa
- Davanti is proud to announce it is rebranding to Merkle Aotearoa as of Tuesday 4th October 2022.
- This signifies a united step towards creating the most comprehensive CX practice in New Zealand as the business merges its deep consulting roots with Merkle’s global martech expertise.
- This brand change is designed to unify and accelerate customer experience as a core capability for dentsu Aotearoa, of which Merkle represents the Customer Experience pillar of the business, alongside Creative and Media.
- Merkle Aotearoa look to build on the success Davanti has generated through consulting & strategy, experience design, cloud service implementation, and CX & data.
- Merkle is New Zealand’s top Salesforce partner, and cloud computing is a core component of their integrated offering.
Davanti is proud to announce the next step in their history as they officially join Merkle as of October 4th 2022. Davanti has an extensive history in Aotearoa New Zealanders of helping businesses stay ahead through connected experiences that deliver simple client-facing solutions. Their cloud computing expertise has seen them grow into New Zealand’s #1 Salesforce reseller, which gives strength to their other CX and data practises that, in merging with Merkle, creates one of the most innovative and comprehensive customer experience practices in New Zealand.
This brand change is part of a broad strategy from dentsu Aotearoa to simplify their three core capabilities into go to market brands that represent their function. The business will maintain the same structure and practices as it has under Davanti while tapping into the global expertise of Merkle, under the leadership of in market CEO, John Bessey.
“This is a huge step for us and one we have been very excited about for a while. Merkle has great capability globally and we can’t wait to see how our people leverage that for our clients. We’ve already built out significant capability to leverage the global team and deliver total experience transformation. Under the Merkle brand we have clarity on the broader outcomes we can drive for our clients, and for their customers and communities,” says John Bessey, CEO Merkle Aotearoa
“Merkle has such incredible global standing and represents dentsu’s Customer Experience capability globally, so we are excited to be able to take this step forward together,” writes Rob Harvey, CEO dentsu Aotearoa.
“This is a simple brand change for us as we integrate with the globally recognised brand, and we look forward to the growth we can achieve under this new brand and John’s leadership,” adds Harvey.
“This move carries with it the great culture of Davanti. As we grow into our Merkle future, we are excited for what the future holds,” says Bessey
The brand launches at an opportune moment as Merkle solidifies its position with key hires across Data, Cloud Service Implementation and Experience.