We in dentsu, are supporting and taking part into WHO's Mental Health Day. The issue of mental health is more important in our society than ever before. At dentsu we have a duty of care to our people to make their health, safety and wellbeing our highest priority.
We want to speak out against the stigma around mental health, encourage conversation and talk about the help available for those who need it.
Part of our wellbeing commitments is the introduction of Wellness Days to dentsu employees. These are additional days off work for our people to focus on themselves. Employees will be taking their day their way to switch off and properly disconnect.
Our first Wellness Day takes place in October this year to mark World Mental Health Day. Employees take Friday 8th 2021 as a dentsu Wellness Day, their way. This is just one of our commitments to support employee wellbeing and normalise mental health in the workplace.
Resources to support you
Times have changed for the better, more people are speaking about their mental health, sharing their own experiences and encouraging others to do the same. If you know of anyone struggling with mental health issues or if you need help yourself, there are many services available, here are a few below.
- World Health Organisation: Provided by the WHO - further information and resources on mental health and wellbeing.
- United Nations Healthy Workforce: Free resources addressing mental health matters – a health workforce for a better world.
- Suicide stop: A key resource centre supporting on issues relating to suicide and self-harm.
- Befrienders: A volunteer led support group which provides further support.
We're excited to be teaming up with Microsoft and other partners to bring you a series of free webinars addressing the challenges and opportunities in this years world mental health day theme in October 2021.
Join us and be part of the conversation
A world of two halves – addressing mental health in an unequal world
Monday 18 October CET 5 PM
Join dentsu in partnership with Microsoft as we talk mental health in an unequal world. We’ll explore the challenges faced and the solutions available to drive change and enable good mental health for everyone.
Moderated by: Pauline Miller, EMEA Chief Equity Officer, dentsu
Speaker line up:
- Jenny Lay-Furrie – Chief Accessibility Officer, Microsoft
- Anna Lungley – Chief Sustainability Officer, dentsu
- Dr Serra Pitts, Clinical Director, 87% Limited
- Titus Upputuru, National Creative Director, dentsu
Prioritising our mental health – enabled through technology & tools
Wednesday 20 October CET 10 AM
Join dentsu in partnership with Microsoft as we dive deeper into prioritising our mental health and how we leverage the technology and tools available to us to enable good mental health for everyone.
Moderated by: Dominic Shine, Chief Technology Officer, dentsu
Speaker line up
- Scott Adams, Product Specialist, Microsoft
- Julie Duvillier, Head of EUC, Global Technology, dentsu
- Kian Bakhtiari, Founder, The People
Read more about dentsu's CSR commitments here.
Business Development Officer, dentsu Southeast Europe