Techlash or Techlove? Connecting beyond the Crisis
Global study shows China’s continued optimism about the positive power of digital transformation
- Survey of 32,000 people across 22 markets by Dentsu Aegis Network reveals more positive interaction with technology than ever before
- China is leading the world with an optimistic view that digital technology can solve the world’s most pressing challenges; 24% higher than the global average
- Beyond the crisis, 84% of Chinese respondents expect brands to ensure their use of technology benefits society as a whole—a similar proportion believe all brands must develop products and services that support well-being – well ahead of the global average of 63%
- There are still concerns over longer term negative impacts of tech: over half (57%) of people worldwide believe the pace of tech change is too fast and 65% of people in China are now taking periods of rest from using technology
- 69% of people in China believe that emerging digital technologies, such as artificial Intelligence and robotics will create career opportunities vs. just 37% in the US
- Ahead of the global average by 22% when asked if your ‘Digital skills are fully put to use your job’, 70% of respondents in China agreed, in sharp comparison to just 29% in Japan.
Your details were submitted successfully.
There was a problem!
It seems there was an error submitting your details. Please try again later.
Thank you for downloading our report. You can access the PDF at this link.