CEO, dentsu Creative China & CEO, dentsumcgarrybowen China
Keita Ishikawa is a senior industry veteran over 20 years of advertising experience and is recognized for planning and developing international campaigns for clients with abundant practice to lead teams based in Japan US and China markets. As a proven global business leader, his experience spans numerous influential clients including Sharp Electronics, Marriot Hotel, Fujitsu, NEC, Bridgestone, Nissan, Honda, and TOYOTA. Under the leadership of Keita Ishikawa, mcgarrybowen(USA) won the influential accolade AdAge "2010 Agency of the Year".
- In 1996, he joined Dentsu Inc..
- In 2002, transferred to the US market and assigned as Senior Vice President of Dentsu Next New York, then as Account Managing Director of mcgarrybowen.
- In 2015, transferred to the China market and was appointed as CEO of Dentsu TOP.
- In 2018, appointed as Group Vice President and General Manager of Dentsu Inc., while serving as Global Client President for Dentsu Aegis Network's TOYOTA account.
- In 2019, transferred to the China market and was appointed as Group CEO of Beijing Dentsu Group.
- In 2020, appointed as CEO, dentsu Creative China & CEO, dentsumcgarrybowen China.