In Brands We Trust: iProspect x Microsoft
Global consumer research into the Intersection of Privacy, Customer Experience and Brand Loyalty
The amount of data that is generated and collected has grown exponentially over the past few decades.
In 2020, 1.7 megabytes of data will be generated each second for every person on earth and by 2025, global data is expected to grow to 175 trillion gigabytes.
But depending on their age, geographic location and experience, consumers have various levels of understanding about how their personal data is used and protected, and different tolerance levels about sharing it. Today’s marketers are questioning what data they can legally collect, store, use, and how will they provide value and establish trust among a consumer audience that is bombarded with stories about data breaches and identity theft?
In this whitepaper, iProspect shares key findings of our survey that analysed over 25,000 consumers and responses from 16 countries across North America, South America, the European Union, Asia, and Africa.
Some key findings from the report include;
- 87% of respondents say they believe data privacy is a right, not a privilege.
- 49% of respondents think data privacy is a shared responsibility among businesses, individuals, governmental bodies and technology innovators.
- Consumers in EMEA are more concerned about data privacy than consumers in other regions.
- 91% of respondents are concerned about the amount of data companies can collect about them.
- Millennials see more value in personalisation and expect to get more from agreeing to share their personal data than consumers in other age groups.
Download the full whitepaper today to discover the new value exchange that lies at the Intersection of Privacy, Customer Experience and Brand Loyalty.
Your details were submitted successfully.
There was a problem!
It seems there was an error submitting your details. Please try again later.
Thank you for downloading our report. You can access the PDF at this link.