revenue generated in one year
campaigns activated in one year
campaign automation tools built and provided to the retailer
This leading brand sought to build a media organization with Merkle as their agency partner, with the eventual goal of in-housing the team. Some of the universal challenges facing this client and any organization looking to in-house include:
- Organizational design: building out the organization, its processes, ways of working and collaboration models.
- Creating a vibrant culture: developing an agency culture within the in-house environment, ensuring the culture is representative of both the client and agency organizations.
Building a highly proficient team: encouraging innovation, thought leadership, and the sharing of best practices.
We built a purposeful onboarding plan for the team members with integration between the client and Merkle at its core. This included building out all processes, tools, and future planning with both the client’s roadmap and Merkle’s industry knowledge in mind. Making this happen also required the added complexity of working with and negotiating with three activation platforms: 4C, DV360 and TTD; as well as leading negotiations and management of 200+ publishers that made up the retailer’s off-site network.
We also integrated with three other agency partners outside of dentsu to ensure a seamless experience for our clients, their vendors and of course, the end shopper.
Merkle answered vendor and agency RFPs on behalf of the retail client and developed people-based media plans taking advantage of the retailer’s first-party data; optimized campaigns to reach vendor and retailer goals; and reported back on a campaign and program basis.
Our solution resulted in:
- $150MM+ revenue generated over a 12-month period
- 2,100+ campaigns activated over a 12-month period
- 8 campaign automation tools built and provided to the retailer
- 235 publisher negotiations
- 40% of staff re-badged and in-housed to retailer
World-Changing Technology Campaigns
Multiple Myeloma Customer Centric Multi-Channel Campaign
American Multi-Brand Pharmaceutical Company Increases Oncological Growth Potential by Combining Personal and Digital Promotional Strategies
Myeloid Leukemia Multi-Channel Campaign
Cancer Treatments Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
New Product Launch for Multiple Myeloma (MM) Treatment